Thursday, January 17, 2008

Softer skin in '08

Holy shit...it's been a while. Almost long enough. I'm gonna try to have at least one entry a week and post more music, old and new.

December was hectic. NYE was decent. Bigtime fun with longtime friends...and Disoriental.


I made 2 new years resolutions:

1. Shake hands like a man. No more 12-step touchdown dance and then worrying if I'm supposed to explode after the 'pound'; only grown man shit. Nice to meet you...let's be adults.

2. All the other usual shit.


I got hypnotized to quit smoking, fuck. Though I haven't smoked in a month, I don't know if it's worked for sure. I think I can understand the Cadbury bunny now. I bought a bunch of extra shit from he hypnotist afterwards like a lung cleanse and some other shit. I think she told me to do it when I was unconscious. Fucking snake.

I'm not gonna let my beard get outta control this year. Wasn't really resolution-worthy...but still.

Setting up a small studio at home again right now so I don't have to go across the river to the HBR studio every time I think I have a good idea. I should be bonking you guys with some variety of new shit on the weekly pretty quick here. I promise I'll do that this year, more music. For now here's an old but nice french house tune I've always loved from one of the genre's lesser known (maybe?) Sebastien Leger. Now he makes shitty electrohaus.

Sebastien Leger - Saturation

No comments: