Monday, April 21, 2008

Don't say the girl is topless, say they titties is (almost) out.

Feels like spring is in full swing, and the feeling is nice. Feel like I've been busy the past month. Junos were here and that was crazy fun. Met some rad new friends (Anna, Nav, Fierce, et al) and had a good time. Played in Nelson (possibly one of my fav places on Earth) and knocked out 3 tunes with fellow Homebreakers, Hoola and Soup. Had a little vacay in Vancouver with pals. Had a tune from like 2 or 3 years ago released. It's on Jalapeno Records with AGFA and Neighbour. So old, but whatever, it's out. I used to really dig that label too, and I'm (oddly enough) knuckle-deep in a bag of Ms Vickie's jalapeno chips. I learned from a restaurant I worked at that, when harvested, if the ambient temperature is above a certain point, the pepper will be spicy, and below that temp it will be mild. It was a Southwestern fuckin' tex-mex restaurant, which is the most common amongst "fusion"-type restaurants. You'd have to be a real dickhead to open a fuckin' tex-mex joint and call it "fusion" though. There's way more dickheads in this world than there are tex-mex joints though, so I think there's probably more at play.

Here's a nice song:


Pino D'Angio - Ma Qual Idea

No comments: